Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

commenting dayna.

Kia Ora Dayna ko Delontaye tōku ingoa I like your comment that you did i really really really appreciate you very very much I will always respect you very much i like the respect on your comment that you sent me.
i am 8 yrs old and my akomanga is Te Puna Wairua but there is a short name for our akomanga is TPW are school is Tamaki Primary

I have some Patai like

do you do kapa?

       What school do you go to?
                                                                                                                                                                       does your akomanga like kapa?

do you have a Māori name for your akomanga?

🌞Ka Kite ano🌞
                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment